This workshop is open to all New Mexico full-time, grades 6-12 secondary school educators. Participants will receive a Sphero programmable rover and will join their class as they learn how to integrate coding into the curriculum and participate in a simulated Mars rescue mission. The workshop will also highlight the NASA’s Next Gen STEM (NGS) portfolio, My NASA Data and GLOBE Program.
- High-quality professional learning content
- One year-long Sphero RVR support subscription
- Sphero programmable RVR ($279.00 value)
- $200.00 stipend (Full participation required)
- Mileage and lodging reimbursement for eligible participants
The workshop will be held in the New Mexico Museum of Space History in Alamogordo, NM on July 18 and 19 from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Applications close June 20 at 5:00 p.m. You can access the application here: URL coming soon
For questions, send email to email@example.com or call (575) 646-6414.